Need some creative minds fast please

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Nodland

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi guys! so yesterday i almost went through hell to pick up this nice nitro rc bazooka car (used) only problem is that the wire pull thing had been taken of since the owner had had some trouble, so instead he was using this pit stand thing with a rubber wheel powered but 2 electro engines, the rubber wheel then makes contact with a wheel under the car and then takes the engine up in rpm's.

The problem is now that only 1 of the electro engines was working and the other one wasn't powerful enough due to high compression so now i have no way to start it until i get a new wire pull thing (sorry English isn't my native language) and that really bugs me out since it could take up to a week, do you guys know any way to make it start up? i can see that where the wire should have been placed i can screw the engine around with an electric drill, but to make room, i have to take the rear of the car of, and the put it on again when it's started and i don't think it will be worth it for 10 mins of racing.

I was thinking of maybe using a bicycle and the wheel to power the engine through the wheel under it again, but I'm not sure if that would work.

Do anyone have some ideas?
Thanks, sincerely David

Sounds like to me you are trying to start it with a starter box and may have a bad motor you can swap the leads form the other motor to see if the motor is bad. If it is good you may have a loose wire running to the one motor you think is bad.

You will be able to start it with the current starter box problem by loosening the glow plug to let off some compression. As soon as it starts, remove the ignitor and tighten it back down.