Need some brand names!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RET4RD

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
I'm taking an entrepreneurship course at my local technical college, and for the assignment I'm trying to start up an aerospace fab shop, and I need some brand name ideas.
Don't hesitate, put down the first thing that comes to mind.
Ready, set, go!

large_aerothrill_0.png

Mad Aero Fob
M.A.F

Some folks get overly creative when naming companies. You want potential customers to know what you do when they see your name /logo. You want existing customers to recognize and remember your name / logo easily. It's easy to get off on a tangent thinking up a fun name, but How many businesses have you driven buy and had no clue what they do. Are they missing out on customers because of it?

"Tool Much Space"
Or...
"Half Way To Uranus"

Some folks get overly creative when naming companies. You want potential customers to know what you do when they see your name /logo. You want existing customers to recognize and remember your name / logo easily. It's easy to get off on a tangent thinking up a fun name, but How many businesses have you driven buy and had no clue what they do. Are they missing out on customers because of it?
Since this is a school project, I would tend to have fun with it. My writing class had similar projects where we had to make up a story about a serious topic, but I always took it to the dark funny side. It actually influenced the class to lighten up a bit too, which were mostly uptight medical students. Of course, it depends on the teacher. But one of my writing projects the teacher actually emailed me asking if he could use it for reference for future classes. So he must have liked the fact that I was pretty openly having fun with it all.

I ripped my name off the hair place down by 8 mile. It’s called webedoinghairandstuff. I’ll get a pic next time I’m by.

On the outskirts.
So did you happen to run into Jeremy Clarkson and the boys ripping around there with the muscle cars for The Grand Tour episode? Jeremy also drove the Ford GT up there on a Top Gear episode. There has been lots of cool filming going on up there.
I'm taking an entrepreneurship course at my local technical college, and for the assignment I'm trying to start up an aerospace fab shop, and I need some brand name ideas.
Don't hesitate, put down the first thing that comes to mind.
Ready, set, go!
Just curious - is this your interest, to go into Aerospace fab? Are we talking composite fabrication, metal components, or what? Just curious, as I worked in Aerospace for quite a bit during my career. Applied Composites, Tri Aerospace, and Tri Manufacturing were some of the shops I worked at and made Aerospace components. Applied Composites was really high tech. We made gimbal housings for the Predator drones, a complete drone from the ground up (pic below), reverse engineered a couple smaller military drones, and a lot of other really cool things.

The mold for the front upper canopy for this was actually the first thing I made at AC.
empresa-USTI-forma-aeronave-tripulada_MILIMA20140925_0032_8.jpg

Some other Aerospace parts I made
l_35a53636e365b8ee0082c6bcaa64b86e.jpg

HPIM3215-Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Did not see that one but see people filming movies and rap videos a lot. See a lot of drone racing in the abandoned factories. That’s really cool.

Did not see that one but see people filming movies and rap videos a lot. See a lot of drone racing in the abandoned factories. That’s really cool.
Yeah, I bet that would be cool. They even found some underground tunnels they were racing in.