Need parts for FS 1/10 Nitro 2WD ATV

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluebombersfan

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I spent $300 on this toy and can not find parts for it. www.fsracingusa.com does not sell parts for this specific toy, even tried direct from the china factory with several emails without much reply. Is it possible to buy a nitro toy with no parts to supply it? Is it even legal to sell such expensive toys that breakdown so easily and not supply parts to make repair possible?

I spent $300 on this toy and can not find parts for it. www.fsracingusa.com does not sell parts for this specific toy, even tried direct from the china factory with several emails without much reply. Is it possible to buy a nitro toy with no parts to supply it? Is it even legal to sell such expensive toys that breakdown so easily and not supply parts to make repair possible?

first off, these are not "toys" and 2nd it looks like wat u have is discuntinued

anyone Else know anything about this fs 2wd Atv:(

I've googled it to death

no luck, I'm currently trying Ebay and emailing anyone who sells fs parts, feels like looking for a needle in a haystack. What worries me the most is the part that I need which is the bevel gears from inside the differential is not in the parts list. So does this mean this part would not even be supplied? I've noticed that not 100% of parts are in the parts list does this mean that they won't be available. Shouldn't all the parts be available?:(

can you be more specific on the model you have? According to link you gave us they don't make anything smaller than 1/5 scale.

This is why i stick to the big name rc brands like traxxas. Not because traxxas vehicles are necessarily better, but because I could walk out of my LHS with an entire tmaxx in little plastic bags.

The problem is I was a newbie with no experience, My thought was I was getting an expensive toy that would last long because it was so expensive, last thing on my mind was parts supply. There is a few sights selling fs racing nitro's but only in the larger scales.:(
I believe they still might trying to find sellers to sell them direct from china as you can see my atv in this link http://www.made-in-china.com/china-...EBq/1-10-Nitro-Powered-2WD-ATV-FS-50801-.html but thats it, they don't seem interested in selling parts they just want to sell batches of these toys and let the dealers stock the parts but obviously this atv doesn't seem to be very popular because I feel like I got the only one this planet.

Last edited:
found source of fs parts

an ebay seller called vivahobby there store name rchobbydepot is selling a good assortment of fs parts