Need help with nitro rc brakes

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetlou069

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hello i have a ofna lx2 nitro car n I'm having issus with the braking ! Servo throttle works good for gas but when i try to brake it sounds like its reving and just doesn't pull much on the brake lines ! I tryed setting the brakes more tight but then the throttle servo barly pulls on the break line !!! Whats the problem is it the servo or is it a setting or what ? Plz help thx

a video of the problem would probably be helpful so we can get a better idea of what its doing.

Ok i guess the video is just to big so i put it on youtube n this is the link !!
. Thank you very much

Ok ill order one off ebay last question does it need to b same model ? Or are they all pretty much the same ?

You just need a standard size servo, prefirably a fast one in the 120oz or so range.

Thx you very much i changed the servo n it works awsome now thx again ( hade a spare one , but still orderd a back up in case another one brakes )

Make sure your end points are set correctly to reduce stress on your servo

Get a metal geared savox one. Best brand but they are quite expensive.

Back