Need help with an HPI MT-2. Think I got a good deal here

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nology

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Used to have an old savage years ago. The R/C bug bit me again and after a quick search on ebay I picked up an HPI MT-2. Its the car only with nothing else. Looks to be brand new. Buy it now was $110. I'll post up the link to the auction if I'm allowed. I still have my old radio from the savage. Will that work with this? Also is there any way to tell how old the model is?

That is a decent price if it is good shape. I have a MT2 SS...great little truck.

Not sure how to tell it's age. Your radio should work if it's the same frequency as the receiver in the truck or if you are using your old receiver too.

if you use the receiver it should work just make sure you hook everything up right....if not you will have to find a receiver that will work with the radio.....but at that price got yourself a good deal for the mt2 I know MT2 at my LHS runs around 350 area and thats RTR with a good 2.4 GHZ radio

Its not the 3.0 but its got an orange body. It could almost pass as new.

Back