Need Help w/Hyper 7 Pro PCR

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImBroken

Still Lurking...
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey guys, I just started building my kit, & they give me the option of going with the PBS or the C-hub style suspension.. What does everyone suggest? Pros, Cons ??? Any suggestions or opinions are greatly appreciated....

I've always thought the c-hub was more durable while the pbs is more adjustable? wow thats cool thats cool you can choose from suspension types...nice

Originally posted by ImBroken
Hey guys, I just started building my kit, & they give me the option of going with the PBS or the C-hub style suspension.. What does everyone suggest? Pros, Cons ??? Any suggestions or opinions are greatly appreciated....

Dammm Finally getting to build that puppy huh??? LOL

I've read about many racers going with the c-hub in the front and the pbs in the rear.

Yeah, I finally decided to take a break from the home projects...
So far the building of the Diffs & shocks went smoothly... For the next step, I have to decide on the C-hub or PBS style suspension... I did notice that the RTR PCR Edition comes with the PBS style. Anyone else have any opinions??

Originally posted by GilBeQuick
I've read about many racers going with the c-hub in the front and the pbs in the rear.

What are you running in your buggy?

I'm running PBS all around, but that's because that's what came with my buggy.
Just from looking at the 2, the PBS is more adjustable, but is probably slightly heavier. The c-hub being slightly lighter I'd imagine would give you slightly better response to bumps.
Which is "better"? I have no idea!

LOL... Like it makes a difference to me... I'm just going to beat the snot out of it anyway... From what I've been reading on other buggy forums, the PBS is more suitable for bashing... I'll listen to a few more opinions before I start assembly....

Run the c-hub style it seems a little more durable........Nick

I decided to go with the C-hub suspension. Let me just say, this kit has to be the most frustrating R/C I have ever tried to build. The manual sucks, the parts are all just mixed together in bags that aren't marked, and to make things more confusing, there's 2 different ways of building this thing..... I'm need a break from this build... lol

I'm havin a breakdown with this Hyper 7 Pro kit...... The missing parts are killing me now... I had to order about $40 worth of missing parts... OFNA wont warranty any parts if I dont have a receipt. The downfall of buying a kit on Ebay.... I had to walk away, or I was going to throw the damn across the room... OFNA needs to learn a thing or two about packaging a kit & drawing up good directions.... :angry:

Back