Need help pricing some mini e revo and rustler.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

broken_civic

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Like the title says, I need help pricing these out. I've got them on craigslist and need to know what a decent price for me for a quick sale would be.

The mini e revo is ready to run minus charger. has a 2 cell lipo and 2 small ni-mh packs. also has integy heat shield with fan.
I also just put a new rear differential ring gear and pinion gear.

the rustler I think started out as a regular rustler, i'm not sure though. It has a aftermarket wheelie bar, castle sidewinder, losi 7500kv motor, I believe the gears in the transmission were converted, I was told they were but have not checked them yet. and has aftermarket wheels and tires.

rustler will also have a 75mhz or 27mhz radio. nothing fancy.

Just need a ball park, this is not a for sale thread. The prices on this stuff bounces around so much I don't know what to price them at.

http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee119/x_fastest_x/For Sale/?albumview=slideshow

Last edited:
The mERV I'd say $225 is a good price. I'm not sure what's a good price on the Rusty.

Yeah $225 for the merv is about right on. Rustlers are a hard one sometimes there is one on cl here for $250 with a mamba monster and it hasn't sold yet.

Back