Need help finding material

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
In Memoriam
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Anyone know where I can find some 4-40 Stainles steel mesh screen? A looooong tima ago a former Mod here Maximillion had hooked me up with some, I have used it for various projects but am now in need of some more and can't seem to find any anywhere. If anyone knows where I can get some, I don't want a huge sheet since I only need a small amount, and could point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

upon further research I guess it is also called hardware cloth. However I can only find it in 12 square feet amounts minimum, and at about $7 psf that's just way too much! especially since I only need about one sf.

how tough do you need it? I've seen trash cans at the dollar store made of simular material but its very soft. if its just for looks or a cover you could buy one of those and cut it down. also auto parts stores sell grill mesh. both have more of a diamond shape to it though.

Could not find the spec you mentioned. LMK I have someone there I speak to often and can probably get me a sample.LMK

http://www.mcmaster.com/

Type in hardware cloth.

Look at page 374... I may be able to get something there....