Need help engine change

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah wheelie on grass put it's not gripping to well. Just tarmack tires I'm looking for

I got 17mm hex. Do you know they do hex that turn them from 12mm-14mm to 17mm fit

they should have adapters, but given that you are running a bigger engine, a beefier hex is better. and there seems to be a wider variety of 17mm.
my issue is my truck i want to have 17mm was discontinued before 17mm came out. I'm told T-Maxx ones should work, but I'm also looking to try to get bigger axles for the truck.
i would check these out and figure out which seems to be closest you want.
https://www.rcplanet.com/tires-wheels/tires-wheels-mounted/?_bc_fsnf=1&Vehicle+Type=Buggy&Scale=1/8
could go straight tarmac tire good selection of on roads.
also if you find one you like wouldn't be a bad idea to peruse ebay. for the most part 1/8th scale is going to be 17mm anymore which used to be 14mm.

I want to have crazy acceleration how many teeth should I go on the clutch bell?

I want to have crazy acceleration how many teeth should I go on the clutch bell?
going too low would be to much torque to the wheels and just going to spin. is that what it is trying to do now? or is it locking up the tires really well and just doesn't have enough oomph for what you are wanting?
how many teeth are on it now? if it does need to be geared lower id start with 1-2 teeth lower.
given you are running a buggy platform, i dont know if you would really feasibly be able to expect it to wheelie. that was more or less what buggies were designed to overcome. remember that even 1 tooth will be more than 5% tooth gain, which is quite a bit.