Need help building a Legendary 1:16 RC truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smanzur

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello Guys do you know anybody that can help me rebuild my son's "LAEGENDARY RC Car 1:16? I purchased it on amazon acouple of years ago, after some use some original pieces made of plastic broke. I bought all new upgraded metal part from Legendary. They sent videos giving detail instructions on how to build it, but I couldn't do it. I am not that good at it. I would pay for somebody helping me to put it together. THANKS!!!
I am attaching a picture.
I want to fix it after a few years, because I decided to get a new one for my son of a different brand this christmas and it broke the same day. I know that legendary with metal parts is a much better car. Diego is driving me NUTS! I really want to put it together soon.

Car.png

Hello Guys do you know anybody that can help me rebuild my son's "LAEGENDARY RC Car 1:16? I purchased it on amazon acouple of years ago, after some use some original pieces made of plastic broke. I bought all new upgraded metal part from Legendary. They sent videos giving detail instructions on how to build it, but I couldn't do it. I am not that good at it. I would pay for somebody helping me to put it together. THANKS!!!
I am attaching a picture.
I want to fix it after a few years, because I decided to get a new one for my son of a different brand this christmas and it broke the same day. I know that legendary with metal parts is a much better car. Diego is driving me NUTS! I really want to put it together soon.

View attachment 157368
Most local hobby shops will have people who will work on your RCs. Its not cheap but thats probably the only route available to you. I think most of us on here already struggle to find time to fix/upgrade our own rigs. Not to mention I personally wouldnt want to be liable for your RC/parts.

I agree with greywolf, hobby shop is your best option if you want to pay someone to fix your rc.

If I were you, I would spend a little bit more money and get Traxxas 2wd platform car. Slash would be my pick, but rustler and bandit are good options too. Stampede would be less reliable because it has big tires and more stress.

Traxxas ESC has a training mod where it is limited to 50% power, they are 1/10 scale and extremely simple, so it will be much easier to work on it compared to tiny 4wd car that is relatively complex and parts are tiny. Don't get mini erevo, that platform is a nightmare to work on. Parts are also available in every hobby store

Back