Need a controller/remote/receiver. LoL. The thing you hold to control your car LMAO.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bman123

RCTalk Racer
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
I'm not sure what they are called but I need to find a cheap one that will work with a exl5 esc for my daughter's pretty in pink car I'm building her. And a cheap steering servo. I thought I've been on here long enough and done enough but I still can't use the classified page. Maybe I'm just dumb LoL

Good cheap radio combos:
FlySky GT3
FlySky GT5
RadioLink RC4GS V3
RadioLink RC6GS V3

Servos:
Any one on Amazon ideally. Just look for metal gear, 25T spline, aluminum case.
Savox, ecopower and ProTek are name brands that are good servos for a decent price.

I personally run the RadioLink RC4GS V3 with my cars. With the R6FG receivers. I use a Traxxas 2075R in my rusty and a Amazon 20kg servo in my slash.

The classified section you need a minimum of 100 posts or 3 months ofsupporter membership. You are 2 posts away from having access 😎

Amazon sells some pretty decent servos and I second the FlySky GT3, I have two of them.

The classified section you need a minimum of 100 posts or 3 months ofsupporter membership. You are 2 posts away from having access 😎
Hold on, I'm not sure if its like 100 posts as in 100 threads. Or 100 posts as in 100 replies. Might have to re read those rules. (Don't we hate them)

I have Ecopower servos on my Slash and sailboat and I really like them.
Hold on, I'm not sure if its like 100 posts as in 100 threads. Or 100 posts as in 100 replies. Might have to re read those rules. (Don't we hate them)
I’m pretty sure it’s posts because if it’s threads I shouldn’t be able to access it

They're $40 dude. Go buy one.
I need a go fund me thread 😜 I’ll let you start with the donation.
Thanks in advance much appreciated.. 👍

its called a radio.
and if you go to google and do a search you will find what you need. any new 2.4 ghz radio will work you will need to buy a radio with receiver.then bind the 2 then calibrate esc to them..you can find decent servos on amazon.get a servo saver..
make sure saver is correct for servo.Id get a universal also make sure angle on servo is same as stock unless your new radio has endpoint adjustments

Last edited:
I need a go fund me thread 😜 I’ll let you start with the donation.
Thanks in advance much appreciated.. 👍
A go fund me thread won't do anything but give you replies. Maybe sympathy 🤔🤔😁😁

The Flysky GT5 came with the Gen8 Axe, and you would be hard pressed to find a better radio than that, at the price. It is a great radio, programmable and very functional!

https://a.co/d/hw5cHSc

I’ll take anything at this point
I have this one, that I was using for my Mavic 2 Pro, but I'd be all too happy to donate it to a most worthy cause. May be a little light on channels, but hopefully will suit your needs.

s-l1600.jpg

Back