Nascar race today..

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never watch racing. Even when I made parts for NASCAR and lived 5 miles from the Indy 500 track.

This might peak your interest. Not sure if I shared this here before. But I designed the stencil for the logos on this radiator. It says "PWR By C&R". The word "By" is actually my handwriting. I drew it with a mouse in Photoshop, then traced it in Mastercam and created a file for the machine 😉
o.jpg

That's pretty cool man.

How bout them Fords. 4 out of 5, other was a Yoda. Never again will be a fan until Bubba Wallace is gone, but I kinda watched this one.

I never watch racing. Even when I made parts for NASCAR and lived 5 miles from the Indy 500 track.

This might peak your interest. Not sure if I shared this here before. But I designed the stencil for the logos on this radiator. It says "PWR By C&R". The word "By" is actually my handwriting. I drew it with a mouse in Photoshop, then traced it in Mastercam and created a file for the machine 😉
View attachment 142284
Very interesting! I dont watch nascar anymore. I have been at the Daytona track before. Its something you need to see imo. Last year I happened to drive by it again.

They are running F1 wheels. They can't even move with a flat tire if you didn't see. That shows the future. A sport of once greater "things" now is just tire race, and doesn't matter in the end because a flat tire high centers the entire car and has to be pushed to the pit. Worse decision they ever made. Other than Bubba Wallace.

Sports are better in person, just can't get into them on tv. I can watch for a while but just don't connect with the excitement.
The problem with that though, like the Indy 500 track for example, you can't see poop from the stands or the suites. There is too much stuff in the infield. From the top suites on turn 2, you can see turns 1 and two, the back stretch, and turn 3, but you can't see the front stretch at all. The suites over pit row are nice, but all you see is the front stretch. And I only got to go there during qualifications.

I made some rear wing supports for KV Racing's 3 IndyCars just a couple days before the 500 one year. They didn't have time to get them anodized black like every other car on the track. We went to the race and I spent the better part of the race trying to see my parts going around the track. I managed to see them during a caution now and then, but even then they were a blur that you could only see for a brief moment. But I saw them pretty good on tv when I got home and watched it.

Last edited:
Sports are better in person, just can't get into them on tv. I can watch for a while but just don't connect with the excitement.
Thats me with video games, tv, and movies. After 5 or 15 minutes I lose interest.😦

The problem with that though, like the Indy 500 track for example, you can't see poop from the stands or the suites. There is too much stuff in the infield. From the top suites on turn 2, you can see turns 1 and two, the back stretch, and turn 3, but you can't see the front stretch at all. The suites over pit row are nice, but all you see is the front stretch. And I only got to go there during qualifications.9

I made some rear wing supports for KV Racing's 3 IndyCars just a couple days before the 500 one year. They didn't have time to get them anodized black like every other car on the track. We went to the race and I spent the better part of the race trying to see my parts going around the track. I managed to see them during a caution now and then, but even then they were a blur that you could only see for a brief moment. But I saw them pretty good on tv when I got home and watched it.

Well obviously the best view is from the drivers seat!

I didn't watch, was rewatching supercross from saterday.

Back