Name of Strange Feeling

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kodama

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Ok, I was sitting here and staring at my computer listening to music and started to feel like I was moving around. Like I got closer to my comp and everything got big. I used to do this just cause I was bored. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the feeling you get when you do that or what causes it...

Later.

there is help for you :
1)get off the acid
2)put down the beer
3)turn off that marlyn manson cd
4)get some rest
after all this in sure you will feel better

This concerns me greatly and I feel the need to address this issue with my extensive knowledge base of medical diagnosis and procedure.

The feeling you describe is known throughout the medical community as nausea.
In layman's language, you are about to puke, upchuck, hurl, spew, barf, whoof, lose your cookies, blow groceries, spray paint the bowl, or kneel at the porcelain throne.
This symptom that you are experiencing, or any other feeling even remotely like it, leads me to believe that you have a massive Subdural Hemotoma.

Understand, though, that I'm not a doctor, but I have seen one played on TV.

Last edited:
the feeling your feeling is called being "Stoned","ripped", "chopped","tore up" "wrecked" "baked" etc....

In all honesty I know the feeling. I get it also, usually when I'm getting tired. For me its just a sign to go to bed.

i get it too. thats why I'm here. its a cheap and legal high which is good for me since i can still say I've never done an illegal drug.

Are there voices? No trip is any good if you don't hear voices. If you don't, I'd kick your dealer's ass and ask for better acid next time.

You guys are just jealous because the voices ONLY talk to ME.
Kodama, let me recommend a few things to help you out. Take some kind of medication that's in your bathroom or garage, and let me know if you feel any better. Likely side effects will be feeling like you're moving around, feeling like you're getting closer to the computer and everything getting big.

Get a blood sample. No need to have a medical clinic do it for you, just use a sharpened piece of car antenna tubing, some R/C fuel line and a couple of empty anti-freeze gallon containers. That should be enough to relieve the pressure on your Subdural Hemotoma.

Take a urine test. Study for it. Save the samples in your closet.
If your symptoms persist, take 2 Aspirins and call me in the morning.

um puff puff give man it's my hit!

You probley got a bite from a mosquito that had bit a junky just hours before
Don't worry man the trip won't last for ever.

puff puff pass