My UDR and M41

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M41boater

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Flying
Had to do up the paint sceme on both UDR and my M41 . Trailer is home made from stuff i got from O.S.H for about $15. Slash 2wd tires n working lights on rear,front,under side ..

Attachments

• IMG_20180504_204723.jpg
    IMG_20180504_204723.jpg
    301.6 KB · Views: 203
You made that trailer for only $15?!

If I was you, I'd be making more and reselling them! :D

You made that trailer for only $15?!

If I was you, I'd be making more and reselling them! :D
I used pieces of aĺuminum "L" shaped metal for frame n smalĺ metal screws to make tin metal sheet hold it all together. Two tin rods with weather strip door foam ontop wraped in blk tape for hull guides. Flat bar for boat stop n trailer tow bar. 4slash 2wd tires/rims on threaded rod with brass tubing sleeves between frame rails n r/c wheel bearings to keep it rolling nice. Finally , off road red strip lights for tail lights n clear lights up front for night loading ,all hooked to trxxas r/c battery on front of trailer sitting ontop a piece of residential foundation vent screen cut to sz n held down with screws. Blk paint,a few stickers n its worked great for long time now. Goes over any terrain easily.

I used pieces of aĺuminum "L" shaped metal for frame n smalĺ metal screws to make tin metal sheet hold it all together. Two tin rods with weather strip door foam ontop wraped in blk tape for hull guides. Flat bar for boat stop n trailer tow bar. 4slash 2wd tires/rims on threaded rod with brass tubing sleeves between frame rails n r/c wheel bearings to keep it rolling nice. Finally , off road red strip lights for tail lights n clear lights up front for night loading ,all hooked to trxxas r/c battery on front of trailer sitting ontop a piece of residential foundation vent screen cut to sz n held down with screws. Blk paint,a few stickers n its worked great for long time now. Goes over any terrain easily.

That is really cool

That is really cool
My name is Ron also. Thank you for reply. Its funny, all my life my family called me Ronnie coz my dad is also named Ron. Now I'm 52yrs old n the family still calls me by that name. Ahhh ,it is what it is.

Back