My school is trying to block RCTalk... They already blocked Arrma forum.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well there are lessons. Misguiding and Chaos in the world .. Your awake.You should have been around for dial up.its 3 days waiting for my movie to finish download the 1 minute to burn the Disk and its mine No still owed by someone else That can come take it .bill you or have your Mommy pay Them for it.Along with songs
Traxxas is a very smart company..They never were the 1st nail in the coffin they might have been the finish brad LOL

time to celebrate: It's the first time I share something on here from my laptop😁 (my phone broke and I'm in Spain)

edit: not like breaking a phone is everyday activity to me but I was with this A71 for 5 years now and was already thinking about buying a new one. Still it is sad because the phone was not too expensive, had great battery life and showed asolutely no sign of decrease in quality over the years. Does anyone know a (samsung) phone that will last me another 5/6 years? lol

Last edited:
4 pages of post dedicated to a fat chick with her butt stuck in a chair. Yep, I'm a member of the Arrma forum too. I have no idea what the original subject was.

time to celebrate: It's the first time I share something on here from my laptop😁 (my phone broke and I'm in Spain)

edit: not like breaking a phone is everyday activity to me but I was with this A71 for 5 years now and was already thinking about buying a new one. Still it is sad because the phone was not too expensive, had great battery life and showed asolutely no sign of decrease in quality over the years. Does anyone know a (samsung) phone that will last me another 5/6 years? lol
get urself a iPhone SE 3. I have one (My first Apple) I love the heck out of it. Apple for liiiiifffeee. 300$ for a great phone.

OH YEA!
oh yeah snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Hey, i love kool-aid!
and yes, i drank and never looked back.
I haven't owned an apple anything since the iPhone 3, nothing but Android ever since... but enjoy your phone distraction device. :joyful:

Last edited:
well, that's the truth for CarX DR2. Street has not been optimized nearly as much, hence all the complaints from people with galaxy new something or another.

I haven't owned an apple anything since the iPhone 3, nothing but Android ever since... but enjoy your phone distraction device. :joyful:
My dad got the cheap iphone se. $.99 cheap. I call it the senior edition.

Back