My New Truck (Crawler)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Addict Rc

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Guess what I bought today got a crap ton of gift cards for the hobby shop so I wanted a 1/10 crawler was going to the the SCX10 ii deadbolt but they didn’t have it so I got the TRX4 Sport Red can’t wait to take it out and 3d print some stuff for it

BA668F6C-02F6-46CF-9561-87DAA49C7351.jpeg

did you end up with a kit?
By the box looks like the RTR version. Both RTR and kit are fine. Kit if probably more fun If you like building. Been looking at crawlers my self but I don't know where to go out crawling in my area. Been looking at the trx4 sport and normal trx4. (Especially the new trx4 k10 high trail) Also been looking at the scx10 kit.

did you end up with a kit?
No I thought the kit has electronics it don’t so I got the normal one
By the box looks like the RTR version. Both RTR and kit are fine. Kit if probably more fun If you like building. Been looking at crawlers my self but I don't know where to go out crawling in my area. Been looking at the trx4 sport and normal trx4. (Especially the new trx4 k10 high trail) Also been looking at the scx10 kit.
The TRX4 kit has no electronics so I just got the RTR didtn have enough to buy electronics and kit

Congrats on the new truck. Can't wait to see pics of it.

No I thought the kit has electronics it don’t so I got the normal one
Same. The TRX4 sport kit does not have electronics but the slash 2wd kit and stampede 4x4 kit does. After building my B74.1 (first 4wd car and kit build) I am more liking to build kits.

I can smell that new car smell from here....

Back