My new SC truck.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to help out the roll cage and body come off as 1 piece, no need to pull all the panels off. Be cautious putting all those screws back in as they strip easy also take note as the screws are different lengths.

Just to help out the roll cage and body come off as 1 piece, no need to pull all the panels off. Be cautious putting all those screws back in as they strip easy also take note as the screws are different lengths.

Yea ,I noticed that afterwards!..:doh:
I seen the clips while I was looking it over!..🤦‍♂️

Haha that's classic, I'm not sure if it's 100% similar to the losi 5ive-t but there's also 4 screws coming up from the bottom of the chassis into the cage as well.

Haha that's classic, I'm not sure if it's 100% similar to the losi 5ive-t but there's also 4 screws coming up from the bottom of the chassis into the cage as well.

I will check it out ,I really havent messed with it an examined it ,I took it out of the box
an pulled the panels off that was it ,but did think that it was too much if you need to
take the body off ,the clips were hidden in the front an didnt see them!..:thumbs-up:

Very cool Baker, the only thing I dislike about the 1/5 scale gas rigs is the weight.
A bit tough for us older and cuter guys. :D

Love it Baker! I'm curious to know how much of a clone of the 5T it is. :)

About $ 1100.00 with the $100 knocked off from the Black Fri. sale!
I'm good with the clones ,my KM Baja has always treated me right for years!

That Losi 5T is nearly a G more ,I still have enough funds to buy that Kyo. GT2!..😜

You gotta get that GT2! It looks so freakin' cool. :thumbs-up:

Yea ,I was torn between the two ,but I did want the gas truck before they sold out an while
I had the cash ,the GT2 will be a little easier to get my hands on later!...:thumbs-up:

About $ 1100.00 with the $100 knocked off from the Black Fri. sale!
I'm good with the clones ,my KM Baja has always treated me right for years!

That Losi 5T is nearly a G more ,I still have enough funds to buy that Kyo. GT2!..😜
I meant I wonder if its like a 98% copy of the 5T like the Rovan 5b is to the Baja 5b

Back