My new course

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
so i have plenty of spots to crawl, but i want something that i can work on without getting in trouble for messing up private property....so...i started on a course yesterday that is all mine.

so far i only have one "spot" done but hopefully after a few weekends of working on it i will have ALOT more done...heres a few pics, and its super bad ass already so i can't wait to get more done.

and yes, it is VERY VERY slick!!!!

001-80.jpg

002-62.jpg

003-50.jpg

004-36.jpg

005-34.jpg

006-27.jpg

007-19.jpg

008-25.jpg

009-18.jpg

010-14.jpg

011-16.jpg

012-13.jpg

013-11.jpg

014-13.jpg

heres the start of the next spot, i spent about an hour trying to make it today and finally got to the top only to fall off and land HARD on a rock and snap one of my chassis plates.
not only is it steep, its also at a angle so your side hilling like crazy too and its insanely slick.
015-6.jpg

more to come.

Last edited:
you gonna put your log out there?/

it looks great man! i am thinking about making a pile in the back yard... but i gotta make it look good..

lol yep, the log will for sure be out there, prolly at the top of a hill.

lookin good man, now i can't wait to go up there again to run on that thing. .. . that is if ull let me :shrug:

lol thanks man, sure i'll let ya! we'll need to get a comp together once i get more done...

I've heard that one before, "sure ill let ya" :nono: lol and hell yea we do that would be bada$$ man

o yea, i also see ur runnin the rovers, what happend to those fugly panthers :shrug: :ponder2:

Wow...that is bad ass already, can't wait to see the finished course....I would like to see the crawler on the wood plank

thanks insane, i'll try to get some pics of it on the plank too. and panthers are the best imo idnewcrwlr i just want it really tall for testing my chassis thus the rovers....again...lol

Your one luck SOB SNG!!!!! LOL!!!!! JK!!! looks good, wish I had a n area like that to build a nice size course, and to make it not so slick you could take a stiff broom and brush the concret before it dries to give it a little texture or coat it with some bed liner paint, unless you intended for it to be slick, can't wait to see how it will look when you get it all done, but knowing you it will be a continuous work in progress, LOL!!!!

thanks lessen! yeah Curtis, i tried to make it as smooth as possible without lines, i want it to be slick and hopefully get black marks from spinning on all the really tough spots lol...

uh huh, speaking of that, how is the chassis testin goin? and u comin down this weekend or am i gona have to go up to you and try and help you give that course of yours a good break in? :naughty:

chassis was doing good, i finally got it to break so now i know where the week spot is but I've gotta get my 2nd chassis put on tonight and start testing it out....we'll have to see, might come your way to crawl.

nice, why dont you post up the breakage? and where would we go? weve gone to all the spots really lol, maybe broke down bridge, or idono where. .. . only prob is it will only be us two more than likely. .. . :gulp:

i might post up the breakage in my other thread....yeah maybe brokedown bridge, maybe tomorow afternoon! and maybe one of us will take a camera this time.

yea, and maybe someone will take pics of more than just their rig. .. . not pointin any fingers :stick: lol

my camera=my rig lol....

o ok then, the real you finally comes out you selfish f _ _ _ _ r!!! lol jk thats understandable i guess. so yay, nay, or wats up with tomorrow afternoon? as long as i get my rig in it should be all green from there. .. .

i'll pm you later about it....

bad news kinda, i didnt finish fencing in my new course and a cow knocked down the plank board and the rock fell off of it, not a big deal though but now i need to get busy on finishing the fence around it.

ok sounds good n that sux, damn cows lol