My New AX10

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCNorris

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ok not NEW but new
I added:
Sidewinder
86'd the edge for a stock chassis
new lower links all around
threw in a BEC
Went LIPO
I got MIP's but I think I'll just add the front one because they wont work with my rear DIG.

Anyway I'm done for now!
Old
100_1581.jpg

New
100_1644.jpg

100_1646.jpg

100_1647.jpg

100_1648.jpg

Done for now, Candyman is painting to body so that should be on soon, I need to clean up the wires a bit more, and find a permanent place for the battery and ESC

lookin good man!

Comming a long nice, I think I would chacge out the rear axle to lockouts though, less stuff to break that way...

Yea I am not sure to get STRC lockouts or AXIAL's opinions?

they are both nice imo, since I've always liked strc-id say go with them.

The pictures are a bit blurry so I'm not really making it out, but where or what are you mounting your ESC and receiver to?

I don't plan on using the battery tray but not sure where I'm going to put everything when I build my AX10.

well, let me jump in here and say, on top of the upper links woodie. just make a little tray outta some lexan. you can cut it out of a soda bottle or some kinda of wrapper that is like that, just cut it into a triangle to fit on top of the uppers and zip tie it on.

Mine has custom side rails, but the setup is similar. Double face tape and a zip tie. One for the ESC and one for the RX. No plate needed.
There's a lot of available space between the rails, and it adds the weight closer to the front tires.

T-6.jpg

E-6.jpg

Last edited:
I was going to do it on the back too but my DIG is in the way, I think I am going to mount my battery in between the body posts, behind the EEM bar. I'll have to see how the body sits like that though.

Back