My DJI Spark (nothing to special but look anyway damnit!)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HumboldtBlazer

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I love this thing! Great tech support and suprisingly easy to fly. I'll get some videos up now that I finally got a memory card lol.

That is a bic lighter to show the size.

Attachments

• 20180906_185719.jpg
    20180906_185719.jpg
    381.4 KB · Views: 103
  • 20180906_185530.jpg
    20180906_185530.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 94
  • 20180906_185852.jpg
    20180906_185852.jpg
    331.4 KB · Views: 95
One of my neighbors has a couple DJI drones, 2-3 Phantoms and a Spark. They are pretty awesome, but I prefer the larger drones. That tiny little spark sure does zip though.

One of my neighbors has a couple DJI drones, 2-3 Phantoms and a Spark. They are pretty awesome, but I prefer the larger drones. That tiny little spark sure does zip though.
I like the bigger one's he says lol. So do I but this was my 1st one and price definitely came into play here. It is very fast, well fast enough for me for now ?

I local guys has/had a phantom. I was gonna buy it from him, but on it’s initial test run it dropped out of the sky, smacking into a bull riding Shute. I declined shortly after.

I local guys has/had a phantom. I was gonna buy it from him, but on it’s initial test run it dropped out of the sky, smacking into a bull riding Shute. I declined shortly after.
I wonder what happened, my Spark is HB er I mean dummy proof and will see objects and avoid them. It also has a return to home feature which is awesome. The Phantom must have been one of their older models?

The Spark for the size is surprisingly solid and is no paper weight. It adjusts for the wind and does quite well, I was surprised!

It's 1080p. It looks great as I only have a 1080p TV and didn't need the 4k model. It's been raining a lot lately or I would have already got some vids up. As soon as we get a break in the weather I'll get on it.

Back