My crawler

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insaneatvs

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I sat in the middle of my living room floor the other night....put the locker in the front diff, 14t, put weight in one of the ires and cut one foam....I thought, i should see how the steering works, something just doesn't seem right, for the life of me i can't find my damn remote, or charger....last place i had it was at my parnets house, I looked every where at my house called my brother and he doesn't have if called my dad nope and then called my mom last night maybe she placed it somewhere were my dad didnt see it...NOPE they can't find it.....So after JURY DUTY today (thats were am at right now) i will cruise by my parnets house to look myself....I remember talking the Crawler out but not the radio or charger.....Damn this is gunna suck if i gotta take a buy a new radio and charger

lol that sucks man!!! if you end up needing a new radio and charger you can get both for pretty cheap, thats a bright side of the story i guess lol.

that does suck...hopefully u find it.

I found it yahoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Someone put them in a laptop box and stuck them under the Nitro Rustler....I looked by that friggin Box 30 times, man i feel like a noob

One thing about finding stuff,

It's always in the last place you look!!!!! LOL!!!!!!

Back