My Associated MGT collection

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea it did ,the truck with the white body is mine with the 21 in it ,the red one is my B-laws ,it has the 28 in it!

Here is another vid of them!

that 21 was kicking.

that 21 was kicking.

That is currently being used in my Ofna 1/10 Ld3 street car ,those vids that I am showing is over 10 years ago ,an
I had been wanting to go do some more of that!
My B-law still has his truck ,they need to start coming down to run again ,it use to be an every w=end bash!...:cool:

I have gobs of bash vids ,even a monster hill climb!

That is currently being used in my Ofna 1/10 Ld3 street car ,those vids that I am showing is over 10 years ago ,an
I had been wanting to go do some more of that!
My B-law still has his truck ,they need to start coming down to run again ,it use to be an every w=end bash!...:cool:

I have gobs of bash vids ,even a monster hill climb!
i used to have videos but i uploaded all of them to a thumb drive and lost it. i used to go bash all the time too. no time anymore to go out anymore.

i used to have videos but i uploaded all of them to a thumb drive and lost it. i used to go bash all the time too. no time anymore to go out anymore.

I know the feeling ,it is sickening an really upsetting to lose your pics & vid.s ,I also lost a lot through viruses an through
Photo bucket ,I had way more vids!
Lucky ,I was able to salvage a few by going back into some old forums that still had them on some old posting!...:D

I know the feeling ,it is sickening an really upsetting to lose your pics & vid.s ,I also lost a lot through viruses an through
Photo bucket ,I had way more vids!
Lucky ,I was able to salvage a few by going back into some old forums that still had them on some old posting!...:D
You were lucky. I lost pics of all my old mustangs. building of cars and paint jobs I've done over the years. it sucks.

heres 2 of my old cars
11 shelby gt500
04 saleen s281

Attachments

• IMG_0631.JPG
    IMG_0631.JPG
    381.5 KB · Views: 148
  • full.jpg
    full.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 154
the guy with that hardcore chassis doesn't want to sell it. sucks!! i wanted that chassis

the guy with that hardcore chassis doesn't want to sell it. sucks!! i wanted that chassis

An that's too bad that he doesn't want to sell ,especially ,if there is no other H.C. products on the truck ,an
probably doesn't even work on it!....:cry:

An that's too bad that he doesn't want to sell ,especially ,if there is no other H.C. products on the truck ,an
that does suck, but at least that means that the person who owns it likes it and given its at the shop, is using it.

i don't think he even knows what it is.