My Associated MGT collection

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLOWN281

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
These are my Mgt's. 2 are the 8.0 and 3 4.6's. I'm restoring 2 of the 4.6's right now. the other 4.6 is brand new fully upgraded.

IMG_7084.jpeg
IMG_7085.jpeg
IMG_7086.jpeg
IMG_7087.jpeg
IMG_7088.jpeg
IMG_7089.jpeg
IMG_7090.jpeg

Nice trucks! Glad to see more of these MGTs popping up! What shock towers are those aluminum ones?

Nice trucks! Glad to see more of these MGTs popping up! What shock towers are those aluminum ones?
Thank You. I'm not sure what brand they are. They were on a truck i bought.

They may be New Era.I'm not going to use them. Gonna just get a set of gpm or golden horizons for it.

They may be New Era.I'm not going to use them. Gonna just get a set of gpm or golden horizons for it.

I don't know if there is anymore Mgt. aftermarket parts still available or produced ,unless you know
someone who has a stash!....LOL
Stuff does pop up on E-bay every now & then an some LHS's may have old stock!...:cool:

I don't know if there is anymore Mgt. aftermarket parts still available or produced ,unless you know
someone who has a stash!....LOL
Stuff does pop up on E-bay every now & then an some LHS's may have old stock!...:cool:
gpm ones are on eBay always. i know a few shops that have plenty of stuff

They def should. its still a great truck. I'm looking for forward only kit for a 8.0 and a 4.6 if you guys see one. also if you guys are looking for something let me know. I have a ton of new and used parts. plus my local shop has a lot of stuff too.

i will keep my eye out! i got really lucky and my LHS had one left in stock so i snatched that up for my .21 MGT build. i can double check next time I'm there but i think i got the last one. think so far all I'm looking for is the .21/4.6 pull start spring P# 25335. few other parts i want to stock up on, but thats the only one i need most at this point.

nice find. Hopefully i can find one for the 8.0 thats part # 25724
Your building a 21 mgt?
A .21 and a 4.6, I know those 2 are the same just the 2 speed pinions are metal on the 4.6. Always forget the 8.0 has a slightly different trans.

Nice collection, I have 2 8.0, one has stock engine and the other has Lrp 32 with foc and 2 4.6 one has foc as well, Looks like you have 17 mm proline wheels, may I know what hex adapter you have on it? I really want to switch 17 mm wheels on mine since stockers are no longer available, glad to see there are still mgt’s popping up on forum, I really love my mgt’s it’s my favorite monster truck.

Nice collection, I have 2 8.0, one has stock engine and the other has Lrp 32 with foc and 2 4.6 one has foc as well, Looks like you have 17 mm proline wheels, may I know what hex adapter you have on it? I really want to switch 17 mm wheels on mine since stockers are no longer available, glad to see there are still mgt’s popping up on forum, I really love my mgt’s it’s my favorite monster truck.
thank you. yes one of my 8.0 has proline wheels. i can't remember the brand of hexes i have on it. i have that truck about 10 years. i am looking for a few more sets. i just ordered the ones that come on the rival. i'll let you know how those work when i get them. i have traxxas ones on 2 other trucks. they are ground down to sit more to the hub.
i just picked up 2 more mat's today. both are original 21 trucks. pretty good shape. pics to follow

Cool let me know if the rival hexes will work on your mgt, thanks.I saw one of your 4.6 for sale on eBay, the one with white body and proline big joe tires.