Mustang for the Great Escape

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a sweet lookin body. I wonder what is the biggest motor you could drop in that thing. Maybe go brushless? Hmmm.

That is a sweet lookin body. I wonder what is the biggest motor you could drop in that thing. Maybe go brushless? Hmmm.

It's just a Sprint 2 Sport, I have the red bodied Mustang with a Castle SV2/4600kv brushless combo in it.

Ewww god what a waste of american muscle... Its a bloody shame they have to take a nice muscle car and cram it full of rice...

It's just a Sprint 2 Sport, I have the red bodied Mustang with a Castle SV2/4600kv brushless combo in it.
Oh ok. I never looked twice at the Sprint 2. How do you like it? Is it fun or even worth taking a run at? Do you drift yours or just do street running?

Oh ok. I never looked twice at the Sprint 2. How do you like it? Is it fun or even worth taking a run at? Do you drift yours or just do street running?

Street runs, might drop in a 25.5 next year and race VTA.

i agree nitro or nothing

Hi,
Obviously I agree Nitro is best, but this has been practically waterproofed...
And I did post this thread in the Electric RC Forum...
OK that's it, get out!! Smile hahaha.
I just like the look of this flat black 69 Mustang.

& you know, with that extra set of tires, wheels and rims mounted, is another $60.00 worth of extras. That's a huge plus, getting a set of drifting wheels.

Anyway, I'm waiting for my Electric helicopter.
Align T-Rex 700 E DFC HV 3GX 2.1
Who knows, let's see how much interest I have in cars and trucks,
very soon, once that new toy arrives... in a couple more short weeks.

Shall be a very Merry Christmas!!

Chas

so you like batt. operated toys????

Hi Extreme1,
Well, so far I've only had one batt. powered, my Parrot AR Drone 2.0.
But you know, I do Love my Savage X 4.6 Big Block, don't get me wrong.

Although not for bashing,,,. But for sheer short bursts of terrorizing power,
you shouldn't have to look further than a few YouTube videos which abundantly demonstrates an awesome powerful
Align T-Rex 700 E DFC HV, doing thee flying skills of anyone who has practised 3D flying... That's battery power, operated toys...

http://m.youtube.com/results?q=trex 700 e dfc

Chas

Last edited:
Not sure why they made a muscle car four wheel drive. Makes me want to put off road tires on it, and drive it in the dirt. Those shiny slicks it comes with look useless.

I've never been a drifting fan. You want to trash your tires going around corners? Fine. Throw the car through them sideways, in a four point slide. That looks way cooler.

What on earth is wrong with battery operated RCs?? I've had some brushless/lipo RCs in the past that were absolutely shockingly fast and fun. Like double standing backflips and 65+ MPH. Yes, I LOVE nitro, but electric stuff has it's place too. :)

But back on topic, I don't care what's under the shell of that HPI rig, the body looks sooo awesome. And I'm not a Ford guy at all, but dang I love the looks of that car. :)

Back