Mounting new pro-line badlands

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jato46347

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Just bought a new set of 2.8 badlands and I am having a hard time getting them to set right on the wheel. It seems like the foam that came with them is way to big. I was wondering if anybody has bought these and if they had a hard time. I am putting them on Traxxas wheels. Any insight on and easier way to do this would be greatly appreciated.

Jake

I just mounted some for my jato a couple hours ago. The foam does look too big, squeese the tire and foam both between the two ridges on the wheel, then pull just the lip of the tire out a little at a time and make the foam stay between the ridges. Hope this helps.

Yea that's what I am mounting them for is a jato. Good deal that should help I will try this and see how it goes. Have you drove it yet, how do you like them?

I run on short grass. I added a 5485 resonator and a bigger motor saver air filter and I have a wheelie problem I thought the badlands would help with. The steering is a lot better but it will still flip backwards when hitting second gear. Crazy fast but hard to control.

Wow what have you done to it to make it flip backwards when shifting into second?

Back