Motor and esc help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One last thing should I use the original motor mount and make adjustments to that one or get another motor mount and make adjustment to that one? The oem one won’t fit the engine so I have to make holes for that or get one that matches the holes and make holes for it to stay on the car?

What Bill said
One last thing should I use the original motor mount and make adjustments to that one or get another motor mount and make adjustment to that one? The oem one won’t fit the engine so I have to make holes for that or get one that matches the holes and make holes for it to stay on the car?
What car is this for?

Oh I don't know about those cars
One more thing I asked about my setup and if it will reach 70mph in one of my first post and people are saying yes with the right gears what does that mean?like metal gear upgrades?

Gearing like the correct gearing
The number of teeth is what they are talking about
On the pinion and spur gear (and sometimes diff ring and pinion gears if you get technical)

Gearing like the correct gearing
The number of teeth is what they are talking about
On the pinion and spur gear (and sometimes diff ring and pinion gears if you get technical)
How many teeth do you think it needs for 70mph?

How many teeth do you think it needs for 70mph?
Even if you could get that car to 70mph, it's going to destroy itself unless you do a bunch of upgrades, and I doubt there are even upgrades for that car that will withstand that much abuse. I would be happy if I were to get 40mph on one of those reliably.

Even if you could get that car to 70mph, it's going to destroy itself unless you do a bunch of upgrades, and I doubt there are even upgrades for that car that will withstand that much abuse. I would be happy if I were to get 40mph on one of those reliably.
Stock they go 43mph and I seen someone with the same car do 90mph

But on how much money you will put into it, your already down the drain and could have gotten a 4tec or something that can actually is reliable on getting to those speeds

But on how much money you will put into it, your already down the drain and could have gotten a 4tec or something that can actually is reliable on getting to those speeds
That’s true