Motor and esc help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is noobs per hour. looks like 26 in 4.

Sean you need to get a rc.drive it . consider making your mph goals

lern about batteries
learn about motor .censored non censored
connectors...what are my amp needs
I can go on
Tires will these take 70? hmm

Last edited:
this is noobs per hour. looks like 26 in 4.

Sean you need to get a rc.drive it . consider making you mph goals

lern about batteries
learn about motor .censored non censored
connectors...what are my amp needs
I can go on
Tires will these take 70? hmm
Huh

gear types
gear mesh.how doI set it /do I buy a feeler gauge set . Do I need tools?or is there something simpl that will do the job.Paper

you answer huh. oh your gonna be in hah lost land .enjoy

gear types
gear mesh.how doI set it /do I buy a feeler gauge set . Do I need tools?or is there something simpl that will do the job.Paper

you answer huh. oh your gonna be in hah lost land .enjoy
Why are you asking me? This is my second rc in my life and the first one I want to upgrade I don’t know nothing

If you want to upgrade, its not really possible as there isn't really a market for "upgrade parts" for what you have. Mostly every part out there for those cars are metal, which some are upgrades, depending on which parts and what you ideally want to do with the car, its downgrades.

If you want something upgradeable, and can last you a very very long time, just go with a hobby grade car/brand like traxxas, arrma, associated, ect.

Hobby grade to you might be fast, upgradeable, everything can be modified or replaced
Hobby Grade to me feels the same thing, but add is there parts availability to me? Do they stock those parts in hobby shops or online retailers? What if I break something, I want to get it up and running asap basically. If they stock it at hobby shops, you can get it right there. If its only online, you would have to wait 2 days. Or more because most of these parts are coming overseas (for these type of wlt brands)

Also with a higher end car, you will learn.

Once I got more into the hobby back covid time, I really didn't know anything. Now 4 years later with 3 more cars, I know alot more about how they work, what to use, how to drive, ect.
and can last you a very very long time
had my slash for 8 years now to think about it. I had my ups and downs with it. But its still plenty fun and now its somewhat more reliable than ever. Even tho I put atleast 1k into the whole build.

I'm just pointing. the things you should know about when you have a RC.. and I dint even point to electrical connectors.