most used websites

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Childresshunt

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys I'm just wanting to know what everyones most used and useful websites are for parts and accessories

Tower hobbies, dollar hobbyz, and eBay are my go to websites for parts.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

EBay for me. Can't beat the prices.... although I ordered a set of trenchers from amain because shipping was free and was cheaper than trying to get them off eBay and paying $10 on shipping.

A-main, Tower Hobbies, Horizon Hobby and thetoyz are my on-line go to shops.

never heard of thetoyz ill have to check that one out I'm just putting together a list of most used sites for parts and everything so ill have a list to look at instead of just thinking off the top of my head

I use Hoppypartz and hobbyking for batteries

A-main, Ebay and value hobby. Value Hobby i use for batteries.

Rc planet has a pretty good selection other the. That typically ebay.

Tower hobbies, dollar hobbyz, and eBay are my go to websites for parts.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

I love dollar hobbyz, great for parts. I'm pretty sure they just tear down new rigs and part them out, super cheap tho.

I have used towerhobbies.com and rcplanet.com. I prefer rcplanet.com honestly. They seem more knowledgeable and when buy stuff there you gets points which turn into money :)

More times than not I buy my stuff from my LHS. Otherwise Ebay, Amain, and sometimes even Amazon.

Main ones Id say would be Ebay, Amain, Nitrohouse, and sometimes tower hobbies, Stormer hobbies, Asia tees, and for lipos Hobbyking, Hobbypartz (when you can find a lipo in stock), Value Hobby, SMC, SPC

Yea i wish i had a hobby shop in the town where i live but unfortunately i dont so i have to do all my parts buying online. Or drive an hour or an hour and a half to get what i need then the part is 3 times as much as it would have been bc of the price of fuel these days

I forgot about Asia Tees. I've used them, too.

losi parts warehouse is a bit cheaper on shipping if ur just ordering something small/cheaper than the (free shipping amount some places offer) and its pretty quick... some places will charge you 10$ to ship a screw

amainhobbies.com and hobbypeople.net Both are great places to buy parts. Decent prices and fast shipping.