More of my Blade CP Pro airborne...(Not 56k friendly)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkyMaxx

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
My daughter has been having fun with her camera. Granted she still shoots a lot of misses on the heli, but she still manages to get a few great shots. For a seven year old armed with an inexpensive digital camera, I think she is doing great. Here's a few shots of my Blade CP Pro in controlled flight (yes, I am getting better)

Blade_1.jpg

Blade_2.jpg

Blade_3.jpg

Blade_4.jpg

Blade_5.jpg

Blade_6.jpg

Those are great bro! Sounds like you're havin' a lot of fun with the heli. Keep it up, we wanna see some loops!

Excellent. I didn't see any parts flying on their own, and I couldn't even see the string it was hanging from.
Well done.

Very nicely done photo work, are you more comfortable flying now? Have you tried any figure eights yet?

Here are some more from a different day closer to dusk with the stock shell on. My daughter was playing with her flash and got some interesting effects. Note, she likes to use the zoom and sometimes not, but for some reason really likes to try and get under the heli...despite my warnings against it. As for answers to the questions asked...

No strings attached. Yes, am more comfortable flying it. No real figure eights, yet; but am flying it around the court I live on and when I do, I manage to get an audience. I still need to hone my abilities with regards to flying the heli back to me. I still fly it around backwards (away and back).

At any rate, here's another batch of photos...

Blade_1.jpg

Blade_2.jpg

Blade_3.jpg

Blade_4.jpg

Blade_5.jpg

Blade_6.jpg

Blade_7.jpg

Blade_8.jpg

Blade_9.jpg

Blade_10.jpg

Last edited:
She's not bad, you should think about getting her in to a photography club.

She's not bad, you should think about getting her in to a photography club.

She is entering second grade this year, and my wife and I are thinking about doing just that. She loves her camera and takes pictures of just about anything and everything.

At any rate, thanks for the compliments. Will pass them along to my little shutterbug.

Nice job. how long have you been fling the heli?

Nice job. how long have you been fling the heli?

I bought it at the beginning of July and have flown it probably two or three battery packs worth of flight time a day three to four days a week since then. So quite a bit for almost two months. I have gotten a whole lot better since my first flights, but still need to master the nose in hovering or the flying back towards me skill. I can fly this sucker around backward pretty well....I can even do side on flying...but when I get the nose pointed toward me...things go a bit crazy.

EVERYTHING gets backward, including your brain. Try standing a bit sideways, looking over your shoulder. It will help you get the feeling of normal control.
Sooner or later, though, you'll have to master it the right way.

Back