More computer help please.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h8z2luze

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I reformatted my computer and now it has a sutoplay pop up about every 5 minutes or less. The Bar is blank all it says is autoplay with a flashlight and the status bar. HELP ME GET RID OF THIS!

do you have a cd in the drive? or a memory card plugged in? usb drive?

Nope just my keyboard and mouse. i went in and turned off autoplay on all drives. Hope that works. I know I had media edition and I put xp pro on so my media reader wont work now. Maybe its that trying to work?

You can download the drivers for those, hopefully the company's website has them under any support page. They should carry any of the drivers for things such as CD/DVD drives, memory card readers, video card drivers, etc. I'd try downloading all the drivers first to see if this is the problem. I also upgraded a Windows Media Edition to XP and had to install all the drivers for everything to work fine, but this was because it wasn't the CD that came with the computer when I bought it.

I dont even care if it works its a piece of poop lol. I am probably going to just unplug it.

I unplugged the media reader and so far so good.

Punch its face in.

Nah, i may be able to help when my Dad gets home as he is a computer wiz.