Mini z Jimny problem

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MGbaseball

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I just bought a mini z Jimny and have driven it about three times tops and it has stopped working. It hasn't fallen or taken any damage. The transmitter turns on but when I turn the car on, nothing happens. The car has fresh batteries but does nothing. Doesn't make a sound at all. Anyone know what the problem could be?

all in 1 board died .not sure what the process is to rebind if you can.. herd a few stories of board dying

Try rebinding the Mini-Z to the transmitter (TX). If that fails then it probably is the ESC/receiver board.

It may be a contact trouble between the receiver and the motherboard, does any LED of the car Lights up when turned on ?

It may be a contact trouble between the receiver and the motherboard, does any LED of the car Lights up when turned on ?
I took everything apart and found out it was the on/off switch causing the problem. The switch unit was sliding around making it where I wasn't able to fully switch the car on. Everything works great now.

Back