mini T brushless

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmaxxfreek

Hardcore RCTalk User
Firefighter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
So i just picked up the losi mini T from MN_MONSTER ,Where is the best place to buy a budget brushless system for the mini T, i bought it to race my daughter around the house,but i think she will be faster than me......LOL, it doesn't have to be top quality just something that will last for a while without alot of problems

My bad, i said it was mini T its actually a Micro T which is 1/36 scale.

You don't want brushless in the house for that thing. I did the atomic BB motor and even on stock nimh packs it wheelies, on lipo it was nuts indoors. But that motor died, even going beck to the stock motor it's still plenty unless u have a huge house. That being said, brushless is nice to not worry about wearing out motors.

it came with an extra brushed motor, and I'm sure i will be taking it outside in better weather, it only has one lipo battery with it but i dont have a charger for lipos, so i will probably be running the nimh batteries for a while.

I'm using the LOSI 1/36 Xcelorin 10250Kv Brushless Combo LOSB9595 its 50 bucks with free shipping from ebay. You can also go with the 8600kv version for the same price.

i dont know which is which......lol, I'm new to electric for the most part, whats the kv difference

i dont know which is which......lol, I'm new to electric for the most part, whats the kv difference

Lower KV = more TQ, higher KV = more speed is a rough estimation. The real explanation is for every 1v of current the motor will spin x RPM. For example, that 10,250 kv system would turn 10,250 RPM for every 1v of current. I'm a tq guy myself, I likes me wheelies. :D

oh ok, i dont think i have a charger for the lipo battery that will come with the car,and only have a field charger for the others, not sure i have a lead for it either....lol ill find out what i need when it gets here i guess.

I have the micro Desert Truck with 10250kV brushless and 2s LiPo in it and can't drive inside at all. The LiPo comes with a charger and is internally balanced so you don't need a balancer for the Losi branded LiPos.

you can pick up a good charger for around $50.00. the one i bought came with an octopus plug that has 8 different types of connectors. best investment yet for my electrics as you can charge all types of batteries . hope you enjoy the Micro !!!!!!

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tenergy-TB6...ltDomain_0&hash=item43ab1c3b0d#ht_3404wt_1344

Back