Mini-Mad Force

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyinRazorback

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Have you guys seen this thing. It's a mini-z Mad Force.

minimadforce.jpg

Any more info on it? Scale? $$?

Aw how cute! Little big nuts!

lol

You know we all want one too!

thats a cool idea it would be cooler if it had like locable diffs like the pajeros (sp). Like chris said "cute"

WTF! Little big nuts?

That is indeed cool. I am really liking how a lot of the manufacturers are going mini. I am already set to buy a Mini-T when it is released. And I have seen a lot more mini's coming out. Yokomo and X-ray have both just released smaller cars. I can't wait to see what else comes up.

i want one that is so cool:OMG: :OMG: :bow:

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
Aw how cute! Little big nuts!

lol

You know we all want one too!

I want one.

I would pass on any off-road mini-z. My friend picked a nicely hopped up Overland, alu knuckles, x-speed motor, many many NiMH batts, spare rims and tires, and the bugger was terribly slow even for a track in the house. He made a track in his bed room and it was funny. When he went to take off rims the inside would crack to peices. He ran it on carpet too. He was warning me not turn to hard to cause it to roll because I could break something even on the carpet. It was a joke!! This seems to be the same thing but with larger tires and a rasied body. I was thinking of getting some little tikes into the hobby by reccomending this but I changed my mind even about that. Poorly put togather car. The plastics used in the making of parts is terrible making the durability low.

There are some designs for other mini MTs out there that if I had links I'd show you. I'd like to have a mini MT to torture my cat!