Mine life!! Nothing to big can only get bigger!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
You definitely got a big play ground there hommie....

Think are smallest is D9 on processing side on mine side all D10 and D11

Yea don’t move much just little bit of dirt fill pot holes with 😉
I ran a WA700 up on the Iron range of MinneSomolia a couple years ago. it was a beast also, but not quite as big. it would only load the small mine trucks(775) and not the HUGE ones

Was just another day. Smoke break on a small guy.. These things aren’t ur city crap 😳

View attachment 176333
I sometimes work on the yellow gear too.

01062011.jpg

20220620_174418.jpg

20230327_192518.jpg

20230619_202036.jpg

Last edited:
Break and carnage my lifestyle fixing the crap.

IMG_0509.jpeg

IMG_0514.jpeg

IMG_0307.jpeg

IMG_0308.jpeg

IMG_0309.jpeg

Wow, you must have the "ultimate set of tools".
18721x.jpg

Explains the sonic boom post.
I'm always poking at my dad with that. He has all the tools and tries to fix the unfixable.

Man those look too clean for me to work on. I would be spoiled.
Sorry for the late reply, I'm not getting notifications from RCT for some reason. Yes they were very clean at that stage as they were new and hadn't been put to work yet. They don't look like that anymore. Red dirt and damage. I never got to worked on them when they were new. I mostly work on the road trucks that are mine site bound.

Thanks but I've already ticked all the boxes in the preferences. Same as my AF preferences. It's hit and miss. Sometimes I get RCT notifications and sometimes I don't 🤷‍♂️
I usually get them on the first reply to a thread and don't get another one until I've looked at the replies. So there could be like 5 replies, but I only get one notice and no more until I catch up.

Back