Micro RS4 Body

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
Just a few shots of my Micro RS4 body in progress.
Is hard to catch the true color. Its Florescent Candy Red. The body has a purple pearl to it in the sunlight.

micro1.jpg

micro2.jpg

I'm sendin you all my new bodies for now on.

-WoodiE

Lets see it now!

Where's it at?

-Chris

I don't have my new chassis yet, The mounting holes change so I haven't drilled it yet.

Ill take some shots all mounted up, and post them.
Epic Chassis

Last edited:
what kind of Corvette is that?

Last edited:
8-0 Goo Goo for gum gum drops!

Sweet chassis!

-Chris

Eddy, did you shoot it with Faskolor? Is that the Faschange coating with Candy Red back?

Its out of the bottle 3 coats and 2 white as a backing.
Ill get the color code for you if you want.

Its a cool color dark dark red with purple highlights

That's good stuff. I have used Faskolor for everything. And I like it. I just spoiled myself and bought 8 more colors this weekend. I was tempted to get the Candy Red but I got the Pear Red instead. I have 2 shells in the works. Plan to have them done within the next month. Gotta get that digicam so I can get the images up when they're done.

Every time I paint a body I learn something. One thing I learned is that Faskolor is great stuff.

What colors besides the normal ones have you tried and liked or disliked?

I think I'm going to try some of their metal-flake powder. From what I hear, its applied first mixed with the undercoat medium then a few coats of your color of choice. any experience with doing this?

I have a number of colors in my library and haven't had trouble with any. I was partial to Fasecent Purple for a while. Did 2 in that color. My Stratus in Fasescent Purple fade to FasBlack with FasWhite, FasYellow and FasOrange flames.

Next shell is using FasBlack, FasPearl Charcoal, Fasecent Yellow and a little FasPearl Blue. And after that, one for my brother that will be FasPearl White, FasPearl Blue, FasPearl Red and FasPearl Green. I expect them to go off without a hitch. Started the first one tonight and should have it done by the weekend......

The Stratus:
14920216.gif

Nice job...:D
I Just kind of fumble around while I do a body, I expect I will never reach the level that you have.

Any how, I have a lot of fun painting, and for me, thats the reward.

These little Micro bodys are small 1/18th scale its different than painting a 1/10th scale.

Please post more pics of your bodys. I like to see other peoples work.