Micro Receiver Isn't Turning On

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bird-O RC

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I have a micro dsm2 5ch electromagnetic receiver with built in esc that is connected to a motor and two magnet coil servos on plane that when I plug my battery into, the LED won't turn on and no power goes to the controls.

I have a micro dsm2 5ch electromagnetic receiver with built in esc that is connected to a motor and two magnet coil servos on plane that when I plug my battery into, the LED won't turn on and no power goes to the controls.
Have you checked your batteries voltage to make sure its charged? If its not the battery then sounds like the ESC/RX combo is dead.

I checked the battery and it was giving the right voltage to the rx/esc. How do I tell if it is burnt?

If I had to guess Id say that the fact that a properly charged battery isnt making the ESC/RX combo turn on at all is a pretty good sign its dead. Unless its a bad power connector?

The power connector and all the solder jobs look top notch so I think your right about it being burnt, probably because it is an open circuit board and I didn't take any static shock precautions. I'll just order a new one and be more careful with it next time. Thanks.

Back