Metallica

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psunitro

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
OMFG. Thats all I can say.

Saw them last night for the 1st time, it just never worked out the other few times they came to town. Went with a buddy who hasnt seen them since the And Justice for All tour.

They really do put on a kick-ass show!!!! They ended the show with Whiplash, then the oncore was Seek and Destory. THE BEST way they could have ended it. I was hoping they were going to play the old stuff, and they played a BUNCH of it.

You lucky son of a bitch!!!! I'm really happy for you, Metallica is the greatest band to ever walk the earth in my opinion and to see them in concert is just icing on a very kick ass cake!!!! I personally wont forgive myself for missing them and Godsmack in concert a few years back, dumbest thing I've ever done..

That's an awesome experience, one you'll never forget. Glad you got to see the show. Last time I saw Metallica was when they toured with GnR about 15 years ago. They were my 2 favorite bands at the time. After the concert Metallica was my favorite band period. Hands down.

You lucky SOB! I have wanted to see them since I was a kid but never got the chance. It's good to hear they still know how to put on a show!

Back