Metallica

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

psunitro

Hardcore RCNT User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
OMFG. Thats all I can say.

Saw them last night for the 1st time, it just never worked out the other few times they came to town. Went with a buddy who hasnt seen them since the And Justice for All tour.

They really do put on a kick-ass show!!!! They ended the show with Whiplash, then the oncore was Seek and Destory. THE BEST way they could have ended it. I was hoping they were going to play the old stuff, and they played a BUNCH of it.

slowngreen

I got in your recliner.
Staff member
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
You lucky son of a bitch!!!! I'm really happy for you, Metallica is the greatest band to ever walk the earth in my opinion and to see them in concert is just icing on a very kick ass cake!!!! I personally wont forgive myself for missing them and Godsmack in concert a few years back, dumbest thing I've ever done..

charliejp

Hardcore RCNT User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
That's an awesome experience, one you'll never forget. Glad you got to see the show. Last time I saw Metallica was when they toured with GnR about 15 years ago. They were my 2 favorite bands at the time. After the concert Metallica was my favorite band period. Hands down.

SMaxxin

SLAP YA MAMA
Staff member
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
You lucky SOB! I have wanted to see them since I was a kid but never got the chance. It's good to hear they still know how to put on a show!