man I've gotta get me one of these!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grgbulldog

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
i know many of you have possibly seen this, but here it goes again. i'd love to have one of these.

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=WaWoo82zNUA"]YouTube - Top Gear: Atom[/ame]

these look like fun too.

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=iQVH5rrqkFY"]YouTube - Top Gear: Radio Controlled Cars[/ame]

Can it be Christmas and Birthday???? pleeeeeeeeze...... lol

they street legal in the U.S.? i dont think it has an airbag.

apparently cars do..so sad..i was watching a different video and they said tvr's attitude is dont crash

looks like it would be fun to drive, but I would hate to hit a bird or have it hit me.

Just wear a full-face helmet to avoid eating excess wildlife.

they street legal in the U.S.? i dont think it has an airbag.

I think they made a US version.
I saw a red one driving through the Santa Susana Pass here in So-Cal. There truly amazing in person, like and oversized shifter cart.

who needs an airbag these days..

yeah just tough and if any bird gets in your way just hit it, and if it hits you in the face. KILL IT! lol

but yeah i really want both of them.

it has 2 seats in the video

i just realized something. my dad had a motor cycle when he was younger and he hasn't had one in a long time. he now wants a motorcycle and just like the movie says he would look funny cause he has a pot belly. I'm gunna have to show him the movie. lol maybe he'll get an atom!

i was just looking at these online...$70,000 for one? isnt that a bit overkill? its 4 tires, a couple seats, a frame, and an engine..

They do make a US version and sell it here. I saw it on Yahoo news a while back. I don't know about the $70k though....

Back