Mamba monster 2

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldo556

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
Does anyone know how the traxxas 2200kv wires (black,white,blue) goes to mamba monster 2?

They will be marked where the wires enter the motor and where the plug is on the esc.

Nope, theres nothing
That's Traxxas for you. They don't label letters. They color code it. Because they want you to use that motor with the VXL 6s ESC and nothing else.
Looks like Black wire would be B. And White and blue will either be A or C. My guess is white will be C and Blue will be A

I dont see any letter this either

20231015_172752.jpg

Agreed with the post above. Non sensored so wires can be anywhere. I'd just make sure that B is to B and only switch the 2 outside wires if needed.

My guess
20231015_172752~3.jpg

Crazy on how all my Hobbywing combos are labeled. These are sensorless too.

Attachments

• PXL_20231015_144322214.jpg
    PXL_20231015_144322214.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 16
  • PXL_20231015_144337045.jpg
    PXL_20231015_144337045.jpg
    331.9 KB · Views: 13
Non-sensored then, any connection will work, again, if it runs backwards just swap two wires around.

Not work because it wont response throttle at all. When i turn the esc on, it starts doing that immediately.

All the wires are ok. Ill tried every channel
Just tried to reset the tqi system. Still not working

Last edited:
All the wires are ok. Ill tried every channel
Just tried to reset the tqi system. Still not working
How does your antenna look? Any fraying or is the metal part on the antenna bent? Is the radio or receiver giving any other light colors besides normal?

It looks ok. Receiver is on and there is solid green, steering works, but no, nothing else.

The center wire goes in the center. The other two wires plug in your ESC then tap the trigger on your remote. If the wheels spin backwards reverse the two outer wires, at this point you're good.

Check to make sure you have your receiver connected correctly. Traxxas receivers have two CH1 slots. The ESC needs to be connected to the third slot up from bottom.

recieverwir.jpg

Back