Maine Crawlers

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am fortunate to live here in Idaho, so many choices on where to run, including bashers and my micro birds.

We've got hardpan, mostly flat, anything that looks like it might be a fun spot, is usually fenced off because illegal dumping is so bad here. I either have to drive two and a half hours to get to the coast, or and hour or more to get to the hills.

For bashing, I keep an eye out for new construction sites. For flying it's getting tougher to find spots. Forget parks, this is the official self entitled Karen state. That's why I like my mini crawlers so much, it's easier to find places to play.

1000000422.jpg

Some new parts for the Basecamp

How is the quality of the Injora stuff?
So these are my first parts I've ever gotten but seem to be decent parts. Everything is solid and correct, I ordered the wrong diff cover but I read the description wrong online 😆 The shipping takes a bit but so far satisfied with Injora stuff as far as quality goes.

So these are my first parts I've ever gotten but seem to be decent parts. Everything is solid and correct, I ordered the wrong diff cover but I read the description wrong online 😆 The shipping takes a bit but so far satisfied with Injora stuff as far as quality goes.
Do the shocks look well made? How is the finish? Close up pics would help. Thanks!

1000000429.jpg

1000000432.jpg

1000000431.jpg

1000000436.jpg

1000000440.jpg

1000000445.jpg

Just need some oil for the new shocks before I can get them into it, I took for a test run today and seemed to keep my front end down alot better than stock

I have a buddy in Saco that crawls and I'm in mass, it's bit of a haul but we go to rc excitement in Fitchburg for comps. Definitely worth the drive for one of their trail events or comps.
Would love to be able to possibly meet up with him! Would also love to make it to a comp some time and possibly a weekend event

Would love to be able to possibly meet up with him! Would also love to make it to a comp some time and possibly a weekend event
I sent him this thread, I'll try to get him to join. I know we're going to the expedition series at rc excitement on 4/20. They are having a comp in march but I forget the date.

Back