M-Speed Engines

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mjime714

Is there such thing as M-Speed anymore? If so, does anyone have a link to info or a company that sells them.

Thanks

MJ

Yea, their modified engine. Very fast, very expensive. http://www.mspeed-jp.com/ It's a engine that I won't buy, I like other modified engine better than the M speed, but they are good engines.

20020704024923.jpg

20021006155905.jpg

Sweet loking anyhow - for both planes and cars. Hard to Nav the site though DOH!

Man they do make some very nice looking stuff but damn I wouldn't bye anything if a site dosen't feel the need to make an English version.. I would be very scared about gettng support...X

Ever read a Kyosho manual? lol

Those engines still look killer! Would love to check one out. There are a BUNCH more pics on their site. Just have to click on about every link and you will see. Just their piston/sleeve alone looks awesome! Along with those cranks.... WOW!

Wonder how much though.....

Engines looked sweet hard to read the page with all those funny things all over it :wtf: :confused:

Back