Pit Bull Extreme RC

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BA0701

RCTalk Champion
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
If you have been following along with my Capra thread, you'll know that I have been searching for a replacement hub for my all-time favorite rims, the Pit Bull RC Raceline Ryno 1.9. I have been trying to reach anyone I can at their company, having used their "Contact Us" form on their website, sent emails to the Customer Service address listed on their site, and I have called the phone number on their site, having tried every option that they give, and every single one of those options all send you to a Michael Linderer's voicemail. I also spoke to Aimain Hobbies, who sell Pit Bull gear, and they had the same contact info, and were unable to get any responses as well.

Pit Bull RC seems to make really nice RC kit, rims and tires, and I believe it is the companies making top notch aftermarket gear, like theirs, that make this hobby so great. We need more of them, not less, and I certainly hope that nothing has happened to them. Has anyone heard anything about Pit Bull Extreme RC?

Back