Lost everything in a fire today.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggman100

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Just wanted to let everyone know, if I'm not on for awhile, it's because our house burnt almost to the ground today, and we lost pretty much everything. This is what it looked like after it was over.

IMG_20220612_174357071_HDR.jpg

Oh wow, I’m so sorry 😢 Hope everyone got out ok.

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully everything is replaceable.

@biggman100 Dude! Sorry to hear this, I always tell the wife as long as family and pets make it out the rest is just stuff. Dealing with the insurance is an ordeal, but glad everyone is safe. Take care of the family and visit when you can, things will be awkward for a bit I imagine.

That's terrible news @biggman100 , so sorry to see this. I hope you can find another place or rebuild it as soon as possible.

That's terrible news @biggman100 , so sorry to see this. I hope you can find another place or rebuild it as soon as possible.
We are actually going to be finding another place. We were already planning on moving so it's closer to her work, now we just get to do it sooner is all.

Thanks guys. We will get through this, I'm sure. Hopefully we come out of it better on the other side.

O Man, I don't know ya but I am so truly sorry for your loss! So glad no one was injured. Keep your head up and stay positive! Everything will work out! Peace & Love to you and your fam! ✌️❤️

sorry to hear, I've been through losing everything twice, keep your head up and i wish the best for you and your family

Just wanted to let everyone know, if I'm not on for awhile, it's because our house burnt almost to the ground today, and we lost pretty much everything. This is what it looked like after it was over.

View attachment 147855
Dang man sorry to hear this glad everone is ok.the most important was saved.material stuff is replaceable

View attachment 147855
Glad to hear everyone is OK. Send me an email. Maybe you could help me since I have more TRAXXAS stuff than I need or can run ... ...

Everyone got out ok. Now, it's just a matter of starting over, which I'm learning is harder than I thought it would be. I thought, find a new place, and the rest will come easy, but, it isn't working out that way so far. We found a new place, only to have that present its own challenges, mainly from the utility company, the landlord ( we are gonna rent for now until we can get through this), internet provider, and even the furniture company. The biggest thing I'm finding out is, you can never have too much saved away.

Back