losi xxxnt spur gear

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batmanninja

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
anyone know where to get or what spur might be able to replace. i am starting to loose teeth on my spur gear. i have checked ebay, amazon, and many online hobby part stores with no luck.

ya i was watching that ebay listing but its kinda high now. i can't figure how to buy from that rcshack i dont think they have it in stock but the kevlar is the upgraded version

At least I’m not the only with an xxx-nt, even though I’m still in a parts hunt.

There should be some after market hop-up parts for that ,like Robinson or Kimbrough spurs out there!
Try checking those brands other than the stock parts!...:cool:

There should be some after market hop-up parts for that ,like Robinson or Kimbrough spurs out there!
Try checking those brands other than the stock parts!...:cool:
I checked both of those, didn't see any or find any via quite a few various google searches. :(

i asked this ebay seller liquidrc and his response was a 54t 32p spur that was closest match that was the best they could give me. i guess I'm outa luck till one pops up on ebay that i can get for decent price. the one ebay listing sold for 35 bux

I checked both of those, didn't see any or find any via quite a few various google searches. :(

Lol...I been looking a half a day as well ,did come across a slipper idle gear for the NT ,that would also
be good for spare ,also some other small parts!...:doh:

thanka for the help i contacted that ebay store well see what he has.

thanka for the help i contacted that ebay store well see what he has.

Yea ,sometimes the people on ebay actually have an on line store an don't always list all of their items at once ,
theres quite of few of them out there ,I ran across them before ,I will most certainly keep an eyeball out as I
freq. ebay all the time looking for deals!...:thumbs-up:

mine is no longer "n"t tho i converted to brushless

That's cool ,just a different power plant source!....:thumbs-down:

My Ofna Ld3 street car is hard to find parts for ,that's how I came across people that sales vintage parts.
The Ld3 that I was looking for a single spur gear for ,I converted it to electric!

Here a few more people who deal in vintage parts ,they can be pricey though ,but you can always check back
with them if they don't have your part now!...:cool:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-RC...687875&hash=item56aa8cd3da:g:gUsAAOSwPedajLK7

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Team-Losi-...330999&hash=item3aeedd6271:g:lSEAAOSwkWNZoNxl

so i got a traxxas 50t 32p and hit all the screw holes with thr dremmel. made a bushing for the middle to fit on the losi shaft and it works perfect. centered and gear mesh good

so i got a traxxas 50t 32p and hit all the screw holes with thr dremmel. made a bushing for the middle to fit on the losi shaft and it works perfect. centered and gear mesh good
Hi, I'm also looking for spur gears for my XXXNT. Would you mind posting pics of the modifications you did to the Traxas spur so that I may do the same? Thanks =D

the bushing is a plastic i had in my parts box that fit center hole of the traxxas spur. i had to press fit it in and press fit the diff shaft its super tight and works great.

here is pic

Attachments

• 20180722_113308.jpg
    20180722_113308.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 421
I used the spur from a trx4 and also a associated gt2. I drilled out the center and used a bearing to keep it centered. I also had to turn down the diameter of the slipper plates to work.. but at least now I have a supply of spur gears.

Attachments

• received_10155900479943823.jpeg
    received_10155900479943823.jpeg
    242.9 KB · Views: 419
Back