losi xxx-sct parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vv1o_o

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Does anybody know where i can find some parts for a xxx-sct losi, I've been looking for a kick plate,bulkhead, and brace set LOSA4159. I've seen a couple on ebay for 55$ but there old genuine parts and can't really pay that much for a part that is notorious for breaking on these things. Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Thats probably your only option if the truck has been discontinued.

If it was me, I would buy that part and store the car or drive it here and there as a sunday driver. Doing this will give the car a decent resale instead of a few buck for a pile of parts.

Alot of online vendors are out of stock. Maybe call up local shops?

I had to pay $100 for a spare chassis and that was before shipping to the U.S. and taxes!

If it was me, I would buy that part and store the car or drive it here and there as a sunday driver. Doing this will give the car a decent resale instead of a few buck for a pile of parts.

I had to pay $100 for a spare chassis and that was before shipping to the U.S. and taxes!
yea i want the car to be a shelf queen at this point. Just was looking for better than 55$

Does anybody know where i can find some parts for a xxx-sct losi, I've been looking for a kick plate,bulkhead, and brace set LOSA4159. I've seen a couple on ebay for 55$ but there old genuine parts and can't really pay that much for a part that is notorious for breaking on these things. Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Yeah, @Chubaka knows his stuff about this kind of thing, as does @biggman100. There's also one or two others that have/are dealing with these discontinued cars, but I can't remember those members off the top of my head! I agree, don't bash it hard, unless you have the time an money to source those hard-to-find spare/replacement parts. @vv1o_o I hate to say it, but use another basher, or get another rig for that stuff, so you can send it worry-free (mostly, anyway)! @Chubaka and yes, a "Sunday driver"!

See if you can find a Losi 22S SCT, and compare the front of that with yours. If you look at the manual for the 22S SCT, found here: https://www.horizonhobby.com/on/dem...r/default/Manuals/LOS03022T1-T2-Manual-EN.pdf and take a good look at how the front of that attaches to the chassis, it does look a lot like how the front part of the chassis is on the XXX-SCT (the front prt of the chassis, in front of the battery tray, look very similar). If you can't find someone locally that has a 22S (even the 22S drag car is the same), try and get some accurate measurements for where the bottom plate, bulkhead, and top plate screws are, and ill see if mine matches or is close to it.

Yeah, @Chubaka knows his stuff about this kind of thing, as does @biggman100. There's also one or two others that have/are dealing with these discontinued cars, but I can't remember those members off the top of my head! I agree, don't bash it hard, unless you have the time an money to source those hard-to-find spare/replacement parts. @vv1o_o I hate to say it, but use another basher, or get another rig for that stuff, so you can send it worry-free (mostly, anyway)! @Chubaka and yes, a "Sunday driver"!
Yea wasn't planning to bash at all just rip it up and down the street. I did end up getting an arrma granite blx last year and it's definitely a step up from the xxx-sct. Probably gonna pull thr trigger on a new part this weekend and hope for the best.
See if you can find a Losi 22S SCT, and compare the front of that with yours. If you look at the manual for the 22S SCT, found here: https://www.horizonhobby.com/on/dem...r/default/Manuals/LOS03022T1-T2-Manual-EN.pdf and take a good look at how the front of that attaches to the chassis, it does look a lot like how the front part of the chassis is on the XXX-SCT (the front prt of the chassis, in front of the battery tray, look very similar). If you can't find someone locally that has a 22S (even the 22S drag car is the same), try and get some accurate measurements for where the bottom plate, bulkhead, and top plate screws are, and ill see if mine matches or is close to it.
Idk that part looks a lot skinnier than my xxx-sct, Ill go ahead and take some measurements tomorrow and let you know

Yea wasn't planning to bash at all just rip it up and down the street. I did end up getting an arrma granite blx last year and it's definitely a step up from the xxx-sct. Probably gonna pull thr trigger on a new part this weekend and hope for the best.

Idk that part looks a lot skinnier than my xxx-sct, Ill go ahead and take some measurements tomorrow and let you know
Ok, good! Good luck then! Wait, which offer, the $50 listing, or the one @biggman100 linked?

make your own .put down a layer of tin foil coat that with drywall crack filler then heat up a piece of carbon fiber fit it to crack filler material let it setup trim part ur done

make your own .put down a layer of tin foil coat that with drywall crack filler then heat up a piece of carbon fiber fit it to crack filler material let it setup trim part ur done
So basically you're saying to mold and make your own CF part? I think that might be a little out-of-reach for most of us, getting the angles, measurements, and screw holes right would be a huge pain.

I have a complete XXXsct 2wd minus the body I'd sell cheap. I think I even have the factory brushed combo that came with it.

Wouldnt 3D printing be easier, if you can find the SLA files?
You could, 3D printing is awesome, so I've heard and seen, but RC parts go through a lot of stress! PLA probably wouldn't be able hold up to the flexing and stress, other materials may have better luck. I'm guessing that the print orientation and pattern also plays a role in strength/durability, @WickedFog is good with 3D printers/3D printing!

Not familiar with SLA though. I don't have a printer!
I have a complete XXXsct 2wd minus the body I'd sell cheap. I think I even have the factory brushed combo that came with it.
Try posting that in the sell/buy section on the forum. You might need a little more "forum experience" (ie. more messages and reaction score) to unlock that section though.

I'm not really trying to sell it. Just thought it might help out the poster. Hope I'm not violating any rules by offering it up. If so, my apologies.

I'm not really trying to sell it. Just thought it might help out the poster. Hope I'm not violating any rules by offering it up. If so, my apologies.
Oh, ok. OP might not be looking to buy a whole car, but I'm not him! No, you won't get banned or anything, just in the future, if you want to sell/trade/offer something, do it in the sell/trade section! :)

Back