Losi Tenacity-DB 4WD desert buggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCNT Editorial

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Losi Tenacity-DB 4WD desert buggy
Tenacity-Desert-Buggy-LOS03014T2-action.jpg

No more teasing! Losi has released the Losi TENACITY-DB Desert Buggy. The Losi TENANCITY-DB is the fourth RC from the ever popular 1/10th scale Tenacity series (Tenacity SCT, MT, and T). The Losi Tenacity-DB is powered by a 550 sized Dynamite Fuze 3800kV brushless motor and...
Continue reading the full article

I watched some video reviews of the MT version. Looks like a fun little truck. Seems the motor gets pretty hot though.

Speaking of videos, I forgot to include this...

Hey, I’ve got my eye one one of these, I really wanted an exo terra, but they are discontinued, so I set my sights on this thing.

So SAD that after a YEAR and several upgrades to my own LOSI Tenacity DB, Losi releases the Tenacity DB Pro. I replaced the Shocks, Steering Servo, all plastic rods with steel turnbuckles and a Heatsink with fan. Basically $200 later I end up with a Tenacity DB Pro. #BURNED I still run stock motor, ESC and Receiver. Not sure I will buy LOSI again. I will stock with Kyosho, Team Associated, and Tekno.

Back