Losi reveals new SCT...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tekno has them worried, i have heard or talked to ALOT of guys dropping losi and going with the new tekno kit and running alot better,even with the box stock setup.

Tekno has them worried, i have heard or talked to ALOT of guys dropping losi and going with the new tekno kit and running alot better,even with the box stock setup.

Exactly. I think the SCT410 is alot better. I bought one for 4wd SCT Racing and it is sitting at home waiting for me to get back and build it. The SCTE was fast when alot of money was sunk into it. The SCT410 is $70 cheaper and sounds like Tekno has built a quality machine with a high attention to detail and customer service.

We shall see once the SCTE 2.0 is released. It would make a good review to see them toe to toe.

TLR is making me want a SCT again...! Damn!

The original has been dominating the SCT arena for awhile now so I have no doubt the 2.0 will just be that much better. If I didnt already have a Durango, Id be looking at one of these myself.

Back