Losi MT 10 BAsher - Broken Chassis

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zipping7989

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Have a Losi MT 10 and can't get a new Chassis out of Stock.... Any other options , maybe convert this into some sort of MUTT using a different Chassis and all the LOSI bits.

Any one have a AutoCad of the Chassis I have a CNC so could cut/mill an ALuminium one

Andy

Ouch! Can't help you there. Little disappointed myself AE hasn't expanded parts availability for the MT10. Too bad. It's a good platform.

I have two. One stock out of the box inactive in storage for parts. The other a mod built from an Ebay slider I do RC bracket racing and the odd speed run with. Figure on using the original as a parts queen as needed.

Only suggestion I can offer is to perhaps try to find a roller or slider off Ebay. Good luck and welcome to the MT10 club. Oh! And welcome to the forum too. Cheers. 'AC'

The AE Rival MT10 was never a Losi. It was previously sold under the Helion brand and while it’s – afaik – a Losi design, it’s not a Losi vehicle.

I think there was a metal chassis conversion back before the ten mt was discontinued, maybe the ten scte could be an idea, but may be longer wheelbase. The ten scte, ten t, and the ten sct nitro that i have are awsome tough machines. The ten mt was a variation of that platform

Have a Losi MT 10 and can't get a new Chassis out of Stock.... Any other options , maybe convert this into some sort of MUTT using a different Chassis and all the LOSI bits.

I think people have made conversions to extend the wheelbase of the Ten platform monster truck by swapping the chassis and drive shafts to the Short Course Truck bits. I’d look for a used MT chassis to retain the original length, I would imagine it’s not impossible to find.

Back