Losi Comp Claws

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robmob

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Losi has a new tire coming out.

LOSA7681B-450.jpg

Comp Claws 2.2 Tires offer enhanced traction due to their multi-edge tread pattern that will grip in multiple planes on uneven surfaces. The tires also feature a Gription finish, which is like having thousands of micro-lugs over the entire surface of the tire.

The Comp Claws feature an internal sidewall ribbing, which adds stability to the tire for "side hilling" while still allowing the tires to flex and form over the rocks. A stabilizing, external sidewall ring provides also provides consistent "side hilling" traction, even at multiple angles. The tires also feature a 5.2" outside diameter, for increased ground clearance.

Comp Claws will fit on any 2.2 crawler wheel, and come with memory foam inserts.
Features

* Comp Claws offer enhanced traction through a multi-edge tread pattern that grips in multiple planes on uneven surfaces
* A Gription finish offers increased traction over the entire surface of the tire
* Internal sidewall ribbing adds stability for “side hilling”, while allowing the tire to flex and form over the rocks
* A stabilizing, external sidewall ring provides consistent “side hilling” traction at multiple angles
* The 5.2” outside diameter provides increased ground clearance
* Comp Claws will fit on any 2.2 crawler wheel
* Memory foam inserts are included for ultimate performance

http://www.losi.com/Products/Features.aspx?ProdId=LOSA7681B

Last edited:
i am so glad to see them stepping back up to the plate in the tires department, their claws were awesome, but with the release of the hb rovers, hpi grabbers, jconcepts rocx and the proline chisels wich are all very tall the claws had now way of staying on top, and the new tire that everyone was waiting for the release of, the carvers, sucked! this should get them back in the game as long as they didnt mess it up but it will be nice to try out a claw in the taller version for sure, looks like all they did was make them taller and cut two groves in each of the solid lugs....

They should have released these on the new comp crawler.

I'd be happy if they would just release their comp crawler even if it had no tires. Probably still looking at 3 months until release on it.

i wont be suprised if these end up coming on their new crawler...

I'd be happy if they would just release their comp crawler even if it had no tires. Probably still looking at 3 months until release on it.

maybe around Christmas time lol...

Yeah I see a Christmas time release coming the way they keep pushing back the release date, LOL!!!!! as for the tires they look cool but I thought they would have gone a tad bit taller like 5.3-5.5".... oh well I am sure we will see them in action at comps real soon...

yeah all the losi guys will be running them I'm sure, guess we will wait and see...i know i loved claws, they are a very good all around crawler tire imo...

I can't keep up with all the new tires coming out!

thats awesome that they came out with a taller tire

can't wait to see them in action

Back